Sunday, June 3, 2012

My online stitching group had a Winter Wonderland Swap. I received this wonderful parcel from the very talented Michelle. I had to borrow Michelle's photo of the unopened parcel as I was too eager to find out what was inside to go looking for my camera. In the parcel was all these gorgeous pressies. I love them all. I got these 3 pieces of fabric, 2 of which are felt. They will make a great Christmas project. One of Michelle's patterns. I can't wait to make it. Chamomile tea, which is my favourite tea and Lindt chocholates, which are my favourite choccies. It was a shame Treasure was home as he pinched the choccies before I had a chance to hide them from him. 2 balls of wool. Now I just have to decide what to make out of them. A beautiful needle case with some threads and needles inside. A gorgeous scarf and yes Michelle it will be perfect to take to Scotland in September when we go over there. Thank you so much Michelle for my wonderful pressies. When I know my parcel has arrived at it's new home I will reveal what I sent and to whom it went to!! Thank you Maree for organising another wonderful swap.

3 comments:

Susan said...

You are a lucky girl, they are such beautiful gifts.

Michelle Ridgway said...

So glad it arrived ok and that you liked it....I hope you enjoy it all. Lovely swap.

Anonymous said...

Lovely to see all these Winter parcels. What a great way to spend the start of Winter :)