Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I sent and received

I was in 2 swaps in March.
The first was a Colour Swap organised by Maree.
Cheryll sent me some gorgeous green items, which I have already shown you in a previous post.


This is what I sent Carol from Narromine. She chose burgundy, which was easy for me to chose items as burgundy is my other favourite colour.
I sent her turkish delight chocolates, a burgundy and a cream fat quarter, 2 burgundy embroidery threads, a note book, soap and a lavender filled heart for her wardrobe.


This is the lavender filled heart which I made. I used a pattern for a pin cushion and filled it with lavender instead of wadding.


The second swap was the Once a Season swap organised by Cheryll.
We had to send something with an Autumn theme.

Rochelle sent me this beautiful T-Towel which she made, some gorgeous embroidery thread, some chocolates, an handmade card and a postcard of Lake Macquarie, where she lives.


When I was a child living in Sydney we used to go to Lake Maquarie for holidays. It certainly has changed.


This is the beautiful T-Towel up close. What gorgeous work.
Thankyou so much Rochelle for the gorgeous presents.


I sent my presents to Larain.
I made her oven mitts and a pot holder out of some autumn leaves material. I also sent some chocolates and a note book.


I loved making the oven mitts and pot holder and they look great. I wanted to keep them myself. I have some fabric left over so might make myself a set.


Larain sent me this lovely tea mug set, complete with spoon and tea strainer. Can't wait to use it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what lovely swaps sent and recieved,it is so much fun doing the swaps and i enjoy seeing what everyone got and was sent ,lots of inspiring ideas.

Anonymous said...

Such lovely swap parcels... Love the Lavendar Mug & Spoon set... Too cute.
see you VERY soon xx

Bec said...

You did a wonderful job on the pot holders....want to make some for me??? I hate making them....
A beautiful teatowel sent to you. Gorgeous tea cup set, very cool!