Thursday, December 30, 2010

6 Things Christmas Swap


In the 6 Things Christmas Swap organised by Maree I recieved my parcel from Marcia.


I was very good and only opened 2 presents before Christmas Day.

"Something to Eat" which was 2 Toblerone Chocolates and

"Something for Christmas" which was a beautiful Angel Wall hanging.


I left the other 4 presents until Christmas evening after I finished working.

"Something Smelly" was a Travel Pack with Frangipini items which smell great and I definitely take them to Nundle in March with me.

"Something to Read" is a book about the life of an Australian Olympian Werner Reiterer and his struggle with drugs. I love reading so am looking forward to reading this book.

"Something Handmade' is a great bag which will get lots of use when I go out on sewing days and also shopping.

"Something for the Craft Room" is a gorgeous Wall hanging with pockets for items such as tape measure, scissors etc.

I absolutely love everything and all the handmade items are just perfect for me.
Thank you so much Marcia for these wonderful presents.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Gorgeous gifts, and I saw on Maree's blog what you made her - lovely!