Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday's Treasures


For Tuesday's Treasures, hosted by Clare, this week I thought I would show you the pond that Treasure made for me last year.


There was a dead area in my backyard just behind my Pergola.
I have always wanted a pond there but no one would build me one.
When I told Treasure this he decided to build it for me. He kept asking me what shape and size I wanted. My reply was "I want a pond there".
In the end he designed and built this beautiful pond.



The pond is outside my sewing room window so I get to look at this gorgeous view when I sit and sew. Maybe that's why I don't always get a lot of sewing done as I spend so much time watching the fish swimming.

7 comments:

BubzRugz said...

Oh - your Treasure sure made a wonderful Treasure..... I love ponds with fish - we have just got the base of one done .... Can't wait till things grow inside and out....
Hugz

Jan Quigley said...

Oh it's gorgeous, a real dream come true for you. ;-) cheers, Jan

Unknown said...

A pond is a lovely thing to have in the garden. Charmaine

Unknown said...

What a lovely pond ! I hope you get lots of frogs and pretty birds there . Thanks for showing us and playing along .

Janice said...

I can't believe your lovely pond is so new. It looks very established. There is nothing as restful as watching fish in a pond.

Melody said...

I love your pond. Just delightful.

Jeni said...

How lovely outside your sewing room ...i know where you will be on your days off