Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Birthday Presents

I had a great birthday last week.
These are the fat quarters that I received from all the lovely ladies from our Fat Quarter Birthday Swap.
Thanks so much everyone, they are all gorgeous.



By the way, Lea the chocolates didn't last long enough for me to get these photos.


This is a beautiful crocheted "Granny Rug" that my sister has crocheted me.
I have wanted one for years but I can't crochet so I absolutely love this rug.
It even fits on the top of my bed.


This is the beautiful box of flowers that Treasure gave me. I only got them this week as Treasure was away working for my birthday.
We celebrated my birthday the weekend before, camping at Fingal Head near Tweed Heads. It was a great weekend relaxing, reading books and sunbaking. Treasure even caught 2 fish for dinner.


Treasure bought me this Fijian Black Pearl necklace for my birthday when we were in Fiji.


My son and I went out to dinner on my birthday. It's always good to have some quality time with him.
He bought me this great picnic bag for my birthday and Christmas. The bag is insulated to keep everything cold with a setting for 6 people included.
Treasure and I will test it out on Sunday when we go up to Mount Tamborine to the Markets and wineries for the day.

8 comments:

NessaKnits said...

Nice pressies!

BubzRugz said...

Happy Birthday.... lots to keep you going there.....
Sounds like you were well spoilt....
Hugz

Chookyblue...... said...

wow the fat 1/4's look wonderful.........and all your other gifts are lovely too..........a good birthday........

Cardygirl said...

Glad you had a lovely day...lots of lovely treats!

Jeni said...

You look like you had a great Birthday
great gifts

Teresa said...

Wow, lovely, thoughtful, precious gifts that's for sure. It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. All the best to you xx

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday....

Bec said...

Looks like a great bundle of FQs there, do you have specific plans for the B&Ws???
Lovely presents, picnic bag will be great to use and the necklace is just beautiful (as are th flowers!).
hehehe the word verification is in two groups and says 'comy old' hehehe