Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tuesday's Treasures

I know I am a day late but as the saying goes "Better late than never".

I have decided to join Clare's Tuesday Treasures.

I forgot about yesterday being Tuesday as I hurt my back at work last Friday so am off work for a week, on medication and back to seeing my physio again. I have a chronic back problem so the injury at work has exacerbated this injury. It will be better in about a week or so.

Anyway, that got me thinking today what I treasure most in life. I came up with the 2 most important people in my life, My son and my boyfriend.

My son is 24 and is always there for his Mum. When my back is bad or I'm sick he wants to do things for me like getting my shopping, medications etc. He has made me a path from my front door to my letterbox. He might not want to mow the lawn, wash up or do other things and complain about them but is always there when I really need him.

When we went to Thailand last year he filled his bag up with all my buys so that I didn't have to carry a heavy bag home. He even let me go on the back of his scooter for 2 days and visit every temple on Koh Samui. Not many 24yr old son's would do that for their mum.


Now to my boyfriend, Treasure. I have spoken about him in the past, doing my vegie garden, making my Spa room etc. Apart from all those things that he has done around my house he is always there to do any housework that I am unable to do and will listen to me when I just want to talk.

I am so glad that I have these 2 very special people in my life. They certainly are my most treasured people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your two treasures are very special ! Thanks for playing along .